Saurav is one of those people that I honestly count myself very lucky to know. If my memory serves me right, I have known and worked with Saurav for 6 years. I have amassed quite a list of things that I deeply appreciate about Saurav. Here are some of those things:
1. If he or his team don’t already know how to do it, they will figure it out. And, if there is no one on the team that can quickly get up to speed, Saurav seems to have an endless list of friends and colleagues interested, willing and able to work with him.
2. Always willing to listen. I have always appreciated that Saurav will hear me out, even when I might not be making any sense. He has a way of gently suggesting things that have unstuck many a project.
3. He cares about people first. I have seen him drop everything for friends and family members. This is likely one of the reasons why the friends and colleagues mentioned in #1 seem so willing to work with him.
4. Saurav regularly reaches out to me to try to gain understanding about what he and his team could be doing better. This leads to conversations that I know have improved me.I will continue to recommend Saurav to those that are in need of the many things that Saurav and his team can do.
- Dan Thatcher, Learning Experience Designer, IDeaS Revenue Solutions