For rapid development of projects, we sometimes recommend a shorter project life cycle. The cycle typically starts from the Development stage (assuming the client provides us with the design for the course).
- Development stage:
- May include storyboarding. Sometimes, the storyboards may be provided by the client
- Creation of look and feel screens, graphic templates etc
- Development of a prototype
- After prototype approval, all the modules in the course are developed
- Quality Assurance stage:
- The modules are checked for quality issues as per QA standards
- Graphical, language as well as functional issues are taken care of during this phase
- Delivery Alpha, Beta and Gold versions of the course are prepared and delivered. Final, LMS ready versions are delivered to the client after sign-off of the Gold version.